- Stainless Steel Anchor rod, Chemical stud resin hreaded rod, Heavy duty anchor MADE IN GERMANY
- AREAS OF APPLICATION: For the anchorage of heavy duty fixings in non-cracked concrete. For example: high rise racks, guardrails, noise protection walls, claddings, machines, balustrades ... To be installed in dry, moistening and aggressive damp environments such as chlorine, sea water or tunnels.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Chemical anchors are especially capable for high loads at low spacing and edge distances, because of the expansion free anchorage. The usage is permitted in dry as well as in humid underground and convenient for alignments.
- IMPACT: The Chemical Anchor capsule VPK-SF consists of a resin mixture and a small tube filled with hardener. The fixing element (e.g. anchor rods) iis inserted into the hole using a percussion drill, thereby breaking the glass and mixing the resin and hardener evenly. The mixture fills the space between the fixing element and the drill hole wall. After the mixture has hardened the fixture can be loaded as per table.
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- REACTION TIMES:
- -5...0°C -> 360 Minutes
- 0...5°C -> 180 Minutes
- 5...10°C -> 90 Minutes
- 10...20°C -> 40 Minutes
- >20°C -> 20 Minutes
- In case of a wet base material the curing time has to be doubled
Stainless Steel A4